CareersDo you see yourself as a guide? Join the team!
Client Care Coordinator
Wanted: Hyper-organized and amazing people person
Location: Downtown Bellevue, Washington
We are looking for a true ‘A’ player to join our team as our Client Care Coordinator. This role is designed for the individual who thrives on serving people and loves creating an exceptional experience for clients. Our team members are highly valued, supported in their development, and career growth, and compensated more than competitively. And, above all, Alterra exudes our people-first values.
We’re looking for a super-organized and amazing people person.
- If you want your daily work to have a significant positive impact on people’s lives…
- If you want to work with a team with other passionate, high-performing and talented people…
- If you want to be challenged to learn, develop yourself, and create an opportunity for future career advancement…
- If you are looking for something fun, fast paced and meaningful…
- Then you have found your dream position!
Alterra Advisors is hiring a Client Care Coordinator to deliver the daily ‘Wow’ to our valued clients. As the first line of defense to serving our valuable clients, you’re an integral part of delivering the 5-Star experience we strive for every day. Success in this position is imperative to achieving Alterra’s mission of being a leading wealth management firm in the Pacific Northwest.
You’ll be the ultimate host to our clients in servicing their financial plans and whatever is needed to give them a great experience with Alterra. You will lead the client service schedule, coordinate memorable experiences for client’s milestones, and collaborate with the advising team to ensure our clients are receiving excellent and personable service from all members of the team. Not a finance person? That’s not necessary – this position is all about caring for clients and we’ll teach you about the financial world along the way.
You are the Rockstar we are looking for if you are a super people person with positive charm, resourceful, enjoy working in fast-paced environment, have high attention to detail, organizational and problem-solving skills, and can manage tasks efficiently and effectively.
Key expectations & skills
- Positive, friendly and good-humored personality.
- Mature, wise, poised and polished professional with attitude of service.
- Excellence and world-class quality work is the only acceptable standard.
- High attention to detail, processes, and efficient work.
- Superior skills in Excel, Word, database management and general internet savvy.
- Excellent verbal, written and editing skills.
- Residence within reasonable commute to downtown Bellevue is a must.
Full time position, starting at 40 hours a week, hybrid remote schedule between office and home, with great flexibility within the role.
Compensation: BETTER than competitive, complete with full medical and retirement benefits, and flexible vacation policies to help you recharge when needed!
Must satisfy background check.
We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.
— Winston Churchill
People acting together as a group can accomplish things which no individual acting alone could ever hope to bring about.
—Franklin D. Roosevelt
Wealth is the ability to fully experience life.
—Henry David Thoreau
The greatest wealth is to live content.
It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.